Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 402%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16485 EGP / ISK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 228% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,071 (218,812 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (43 minutes ago)