Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14713 EGP / ISK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 321% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,523 (71,521 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)