Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,355 (ARS $13,239) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (31 minutes ago)