Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.041 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 161% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,917 (€994) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)