Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.183 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 166% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,081 (€698) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)