Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.236 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 154% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,528 (C$720) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)