Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.797 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,612 (€1,183) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)