Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.375 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 215% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,846 (£421) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)