Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15931 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,863 (₨74,465) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (17 minutes ago)