Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 321%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 206% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,549 (€475) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)