Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27238 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,939 (₨40,161) in Ratlam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (33 minutes ago)