Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27706 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,520 (₨16,314) in Ratlam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)