Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,570 (﷼ 33,129,255) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)