Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,065 (﷼ 13,093,588) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)