Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,811 (﷼ 32,476,003) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)