Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.771 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,728 (kr6,037) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)