Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.703 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,543 (kr1,681) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)