Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26248 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,512 (₨51,477) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)