Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27633 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,884 (₨28,533) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)