Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02990 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,473 (CH$417,193) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)