Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02642 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,290 (CH$692,377) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)