Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.672 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,576 (2,050 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)