Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.133 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 162% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,955 (3,108 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)