Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.848 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,831 (4,503 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)