Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.753 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 158% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,673 (2,035 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)