Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.900 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 149% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,213 (2,696 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)