Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.944 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 161% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,770 (1,976 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)