Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27638 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,116 (₨25,746) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)