Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23843 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,076 (₨12,901) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (43 minutes ago)