Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27759 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,040 (₨18,157) in Raipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)