Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27323 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,047 (₨36,770) in Raipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)