Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.911 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,759 (3,209 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)