Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.989 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,618 (2,529 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)