Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.877 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,830 (3,106 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)