Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.916 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,775 (8,757 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)