Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.876 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,757 (5,734 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (32 minutes ago)