Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.873 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,799 (5,765 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)