Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 640 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.902 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,996 ($423) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)