Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.870 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,581 ($1,208) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)