Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.590 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,771 ($1,181) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18,860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)