Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 737 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 94% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,070 ($337) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)