Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.924 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,613 ($1,206) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)