Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,377 (ARS $4,572) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (39 minutes ago)