Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.436 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,405 (Q8,787) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)