Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.462 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,265 (Q2,544) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)