Cost of living comparison between Quetta, Pakistan and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16988 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,125 (₨18,395) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (26 minutes ago)