Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15931 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,354 (₨58,718) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)