Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.929 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,389 (Mex$ 13,340) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)