Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,617 (Mex$ 7,172) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)