Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.897 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,196 (Mex$ 19,161) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)