Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,165 (Mex$ 20,276) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)