Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.719 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 212% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,789 (NZ$612) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)