Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.223 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,922 (R 16,292) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)