Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.449 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,433 (R 5,821) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)