Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.470 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 135% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,527 (R 12,604) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)