Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.466 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,039 (R 14,356) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)