Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,858 (R 4,948) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (28 minutes ago)