Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,364 (R 9,018) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 2 hours ago)