Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 380%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.464 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 152% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,871 (C$585) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)