Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 356%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.385 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 146% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,142 (C$459) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)