Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.685 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 275% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,776 (元8,110) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)