Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.807 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 249% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,885 (元14,921) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)