Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 306% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,232 (元5,559) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)