Cost of living comparison between Qitaihe, China and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.307 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 302% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,072 (元11,532) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)