Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.577 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,556 (6,423元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Petrolina costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)