Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.622 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,028 (元2,299) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)