Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,529 (﷼ 37,275,169) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)