Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,449 (﷼ 20,351,127) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)