Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02006 EGP / KPW *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 135% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,242 (610,385 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (28 minutes ago)