Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01955 EGP / KPW *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,366 (734,737 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)