Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 1054%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12074 EGP / KPW *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 908% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,818 (313,218 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)