Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01958 EGP / KPW *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,964 (662,174 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)