Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.765 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,838 (Bs 5,008) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)