Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,663 (Bs 71,503,327) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Liverpool costs £1.31 (36 minutes ago)