Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,546 (Bs 4,838) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (17 minutes ago)