Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.601 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,722 (Bs 2,325) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)