Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,262 ($U24,377) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)