Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 161% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,531 ($U10,299) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)