Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 138% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,634 ($U28,415) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)