Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02725 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 159% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,087 (CH$296,716) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (42 minutes ago)