Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02509 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 153% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,901 (CH$314,871) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (34 minutes ago)