Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02959 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,037 (CH$812,395) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)