Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.612 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,223 (S/. 931) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)