Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.433 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,344 (S/. 1,720) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (31 minutes ago)