Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,241 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23843 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,150 (₨17,403) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)