Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24662 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,647 (₨55,335) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)