Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.250 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,298 (1,910 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)