Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.799 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,019 (3,937 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (44 minutes ago)