Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.745 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,908 (3,609 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)