Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.950 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,038 (Mex$ 20,039) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)