Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,017 (Mex$ 13,690) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)