Cost of living comparison between Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47630 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,545 (Mex$ 9,542) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (33 minutes ago)