Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31394 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,798 (Php15,283) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (31 minutes ago)