Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02544 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,558 (CH$179,167) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (29 minutes ago)