Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02835 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,437 (CH$368,195) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)