Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02795 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,647 (CH$703,025) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)