Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34543 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,555 (Php18,975) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)