Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34058 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,948 (Php43,889) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)