Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,286 (Mex$ 21,942) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)