Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.284 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,736 (S/. 2,600) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 4,500元 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £691 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)