Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.839 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,364 (S/. 902) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)