Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.700 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,714 (S/. 827) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)