Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.479 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,271 (S/. 1,509) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)