Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.447 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,746 (S/. 1,606) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (44 minutes ago)