Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 463%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 147% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,273 ($515) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)