Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.630 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,700 ($1,344) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)