Cost of living comparison between Providence, Rhode Island, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 222% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,056 ($451) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)