Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.620 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 199% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,549 ($1,053) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)