Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.249 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,825 ($1,787) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)