Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 375%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.700 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 229% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,222 ($440) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)