Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.900 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,461 (€827) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,850 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 4,500元 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £691 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.30 (27 minutes ago)