Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.673 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,870 (€502) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)