Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,017 (€250) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)