Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.963 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,900 (€206) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)