Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32749 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,148 (12,665 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (40 minutes ago)