Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 359%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.765 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,852 (£1,130) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)