Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 22.890 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,814 (£1,128) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)